Black Mountain Insulation Ltd was established in 2007 to meet the increasing demand for natural building products in the green build sector. Our products contain a 95% natural fibre content – one of the highest available on the market, whilst some others use a plastic ‘filler’ in their product.
The high natural fibre content ensures that our products can buffer excess moisture levels and are easy to recycle or compost at the end of the product’s life span. We also recognise whilst maintaining a continuous effort to provide customers with high quality, natural products there is a responsibility to also give serious consideration to the environment and our society.
Our customers not only value the ecological aspect of our products but also the social ethos of the company and how each purchase will impact on the environment and our communities.
Amongst various goals and achievements we are working towards, Black Mountain seeks to offset the carbon foot print of the whole company. This ranges from the energy used in our factory, the transportation of products right down to the lighting in our offices.
Black Mountain Insulates
- Brasenose College – Oxford
- Caius College – Cambridge
- Castle Howard – Yorkshire
- Coleshill Village – Wiltshire
- Doddington Hall – Lincoln
- Edinburgh Castle – Edinburgh
- Hardwick Hall – Derbyshire
- Holkham Hall – Norfolk
- Holyrood Palace – Edinburgh
- Lamb House – Edinburgh
- Lancaster Town Hall – Lancaster
- Lissan House Trust – Cookstown
- Longmore House – Edinburgh
- Morden Hall Park – Cambridge
- Thatch Cottage – Essex
- Rothe House – Kilkenny
- Royal College of Music – London
- Barn Conversion – Sussex
- St Leonards Hall – Edinburgh